Blessings to St. Paul’s Beloved Family Eucharist Congregation!
Join us for Worship
January 30th, The Fourth Sunday After The Epiphany
Family Group following worship, 9:30 ending by 10:15
12-1 pm, 2nd & 4th Sundays Middle & High School Youth Group
A prayer for this week…
God who is our guide, we pray that you continue to illuminate our hearts to your truth of love, peace, and justice. Be with us this week as we walk faithfully with you. Bless us through our joys and sorrows. Bless us in solitude and community. Bless us as we continue to walk through another winter of the pandemic. May we look with hope and love to the future
St. Paul’s Guidance for Indoor, In-Person Worship and Gatherings
(Guidelines subject to change as pandemic unfolds.)
Based on the most recent CDC instructions,
please follow our guidelines for safer in-person indoor worship:
- We will require that you wear a mask. (sanitizer & masks will be at each entrance)
- Double masking is recommended by the Maine CDC and the Diocese of Maine. Feel free to take one of our masks for double masking
- We will encourage three feet of physical distancing. (Seating will be clearly marked and ushers will help us keep our distance. Please only pass the peace to those near you to limit movement around the Hall and Nave)
- We will say the responses, but no congregational singing. (The choir will sing)
- We will not come forward to receive the bread or wine; communion of one kind from pews.
- We will limit two people or family units in each restroom, masked.
- We will not require a limit on the number of people in attendance, and will use the Vestibule for overflow seating.
- We will not offer in person fellowship after worship.
Life Together Worship
Sunday, February 6th
in the Nave and on Facebook Life
Sunday, February 6th we will formally
reopen the St. Paul’s nursery!
Families with small children are invited to utilize this ministry for care of young ones during worship. Care will be provided by our trained and vaccinated nursery staff.
The room and toys will be sanitized regularly. Children two and up should wear a mask.
Family Ministries Sunday Schedule
9am Family Worship
9:30am Family Group
12-1pm, 2nd & 4th Sundays Middle
& High School Youth Group
YOU ARE LOVED!
Here at St. Paul’s we are committed to making sure all feel welcome! No matter who you are and what body you walk this life in, you are loved by God and by us. You were perfectly made just as you are and are becoming! Check out this article from Build Faith on Gender Inclusive Children’s Ministry. Soon we will offer pins to be worn during 9am worship to help us honor the chosen pronouns of each individual.
Save the Date Ash Wednesday 2022, March 2nd
7:30 am to 8:15 am – Ashes and Lenten bags will be distributed to all who come to the parking lot. We will give each person instructions for individual imposition of ashes, a lenten prayer and the Lenten Meditation book.
Noon – Ash Wednesday Liturgy with modified imposition of ashes and Eucharist in-person in the nave and on Facebook Live.
Mask up St. Paul’s!
Mask up St. Paul’s!
Please don’t forget to wear your mask while at church.
Let’s do all we can to keep
one another safe!
All Things Youth
Family Group follows 9am worship on Sundays.
Join as we pray, play, and spend time in story!
Please note: Wear a mask and practice physical distance
Hello St. Paul’s Middle & High School Youth! 2nd & 4th Sundays 12-1pm.
Please wear a mask, practice physical distance, and bring your own water and snack should you need them.