Pastoral Care Ministries
Here at St. Paul’s we offer a multi-layered approach to meet our goal of offering supportive companionship to those who are in crisis, sick or suffering, or unable to join us for worship on a regular basis. The individuals and groups offering care are listed below. Please call the church (725-5342) to speak with one of our clergy or to access assistance in any of these areas.
- Clergy – Please call the office so that a visit from a priest can be arranged for those who are hospitalized or who would like a visit.
- Lay Pastoral Visitors – This group of trained men and women visit those who are mostly at home on a monthly basis. If you or anyone you know would like to be visited, please leave a message at the church.If you would like to become a visitor, we welcome your assistance.
- Eucharistic Visitors – These parishioners bring communion to those who cannot get to church, mostly on a monthly basis. If you or someone you know would like to receive communion, please call the church.
- Sharing & Caring – This is a gathering of people who are grieving the loss of a spouse, family member, or friend. We meet the first Wednesday of the Month in the Library from 1:00 to 3: 00 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
- Healing Ministry – Prayers for healing for yourself or others are offered each Thursday at the noon service of Holy Eucharist and during Sunday worship, the first and third Sunday of the month at the 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. services.
- Prayer Shawls – The Holy Stitchers are an enjoyable group of women who meet each Tuesday morning at 10:00 in the library. They make prayer shawls which are available at the church. Please call the office if you would like to have one brought to you.